Epcot International Festival of the Holidays is a seasonal event that takes place between Thanksgiving and New Years in Epcot's World Showcase. Events vary from year to year, but they typically include the following:
- Candelight Processional: Performed multiple times per night, it is a retelling of the Christmas Story by a celebrity host and a choir. It is held in the American Gardens theater at the America Adventure Pavilion. The show moved to EPCOT in 1994. Previously it was performed at the Magic Kingdom.
- Peace on Earth tag for IllumiNations: An additional "tag" for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- Joyful!: R&B Group D'Vine Voices play daily in Future World
Each country around World Showcase highlights the traditions of that culture with storytellers, previous items included:
- American Adventure: American Music Machine
- American Adventure: Meet Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
- American Adventure: Learn the traditions of Hanukkah
- American Adventure: Learn the traditions of Kwanzaa
- American Adventure: Voices of Liberty, "Dickens Carolers"
- Canada: The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs perform daily
- China: Chinese Lion Dancers
- France: Learn about Pere Noel and the Christmas season through a child's letter
- Germany: Helga tells the story of the first Christmas tree and her first Nutcracker
- Italy: Meet the nice witch La Befana who gives gifts to good children on the eve of the Epiphany
- Japan: Learn about the Daruma doll and other Japanese customs
- Mexico: Mariachis and Dancers
- Morocco: Moroccan Entertainment
- Norway: Storyteller Sigrid teaches guests about Julenissen, the Christmas Gnome
- United Kingdom: Father Christmas shares stories that date back to the 15th century
The Candlelight Processional is a retelling of the Christmas story with an accompanying choir. Each night the show is performed three times (5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m) and it is hosted by a celebrity guest narrator. Some of the guests for 2017 have been revealed (Subject to change), and they are as follows:
- Nov. 24- 26 – Laurie Hernandez – NEW!
- Nov. 27-28 – Matt Bomer – NEW!
- Nov. 29 – 30 – Ana Gasteyer
- Dec. 1-3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- Dec. 4-5 – Pat Sajak – NEW!
- Dec. 6-8 – Jodi Benson
- Dec. 9-11 – Kurt Russell – NEW!
- Dec. 12-14 – Warwick Davis – NEW!
- Dec. 15-17 – Trace Adkins
- Dec. 18-21 – Neil Patrick Harris
- Dec. 22-24 – CCH Pounder – NEW!
- Dec. 25-27 – Jaci Velasquez
- Dec. 28-30 – Chandra Wilson
Each performer is accompanied by a 50+ piece orchestra and a choir made up largely of Disney cast members.
Beginning in 2016, Disney added food and beverage options at select locations throughout World Showcase. In 2017, the event will expand to include 15 Holiday Kitchens. Menus are as follows:
|NEW - Alsace Holiday Kitchen at France Pavilion||
|American Holiday Table at American Adventure Pavilion||
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
�at the Germany Pavilion
NEW - The Cookie Nook Holiday Kitchen
at the Festival Center
|Feast of the Three Kings Feast near Showcase Plaza||
|NEW - Hokkaido Holiday Kitchen at the Japan Pavilion||
|Holiday Sweets and Treats at Promenade Refreshments||
|NEW - Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen at the Mexico Pavilion||
|NEW - Shanghai Holiday Kitchen at the China Pavilion||
|NEW - Tuscany Holiday Kitchen at the Italy Pavilion||
|NEW - Tarabaki Holiday Kitchen at the Morocco Pavilion||
|NEW - Yukon Holiday Kitchen at the Canada Pavilion||
Additional offerings will be added to existing locations throughout the park.
Canada Popcorn Cart
- Pecan Maple Bark
- Chilled Maple Cafe: Joffrey’s “Le Cellier Blend” Coffee with Brown Jug Maple Bourbon Cream Liqueur and topped with Whipped Cream and Maple Sugar
Fife & Drum Tavern
- Holiday Apple Pie Sundae with Soft-Serve Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce and Crunchy Streusel Topping
- Brew Hub Pumpkin Spice Dunkleweiss, Lakeland, FL
Fountain View Cafe
- Mickey Santa Hat Cupcake
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Future World East
- Warm Glow: Kahlua Coffee Liqueur blended with Sweet Cinnamon Syrup and Steamed Light Cream topped with Whipped Cream
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the Canada Pavilion
- Gingerbread Chai: Hot, Creamy Spiced Chai Tea flavored with Gingerbread Syrup and Baileys Irish Cream and topped with Whipped Cream
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Showcase Plaza
- Crazy Elf: RumChata Cream Liqueur and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky topped with Steamed Light Cream and Whipped Cream
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Arctic Kiss Hot Chocolate: A Decadent Blend of Chocolate Sauce, Peppermint Syrup and Baileys Irish Cream blended with Steamed Light Cream and topped with Whipped Cream
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
- Traditional Holiday Rice Cream
Refreshment Cool Post
- Warm Caramel-Stuffed Salted Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Hot Cocoa with Amarula Cream Liqueur
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Chocolate Peppermint Glazed Croissant Donut
- Godiva Hot Cocoa: Hot Cocoa with Godiva Liqueur
- Holiday Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
The Tea Caddy
- Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey and Drambuie
- Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey (non-alcoholic)
UK Beer Cart
- TG Lee Eggnog with Irish Whiskey
- TG Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
The event was originally known as Holidays Around the World. The 2017 event was renamed to Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.