The Disney Parks Blog confirmed that several new restaurants in the Town Center at Disney Springs will be debuting on May 15th.
- D-Luxe Burger - a Disney owned and operated concept, gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns. All-natural chicken and vegetarian burgers round out the menu with hand-cut fries and house-made dipping sauces as the perfect complement. Artisanal gelato shakes (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and floats will also be featured, as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider.
- Amorette's Patisserie - features elements of an artist’s loft and art gallery side-by-side within the comforts of a small town patisserie. Amorette’s means “little loves,” which is evident in the care poured into creating the shop’s sweet treats. Timeless classic and contemporary pastries are the stars in this unique high-end pastry shop owned and operated by Disney. Custom cakes are truly a work of art and are available for immediate purchase or for pre-order. Champagne selections by the glass and handcrafted hot chocolates only a pastry artist could create allow for a truly indulgent experience
- The Daily Poutine - Kiosk featuring four varieties of poutine over hot, thick-cut French fries.
- B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. - Kiosk featuring artisan sausages
- YeSake - Kiosk featuring Sake and Chinese style pulled pork.
- Sprinkles - Cupcakes and slow-churned Ice Cream
Wetzel's Pretzels and Haagan Dazs Ice cream are re-opening in their new location across from the Orlando Harley-Davidson shop. Morimoto Asia Street Food will also be re-opening on May 15th with a new menu.
Guests will also be able to make reservations for STK Orlando (The Landing) starting May 16th.