WDWMagic.com is reporting that the Magic Kingdom will soon introduce a new dining option called, "1-Day Disney Dine-on-the-Go".
The test will run from January 12 through February 22, 2017 with the option available to all guests to purchase at Guest Relations. Pricing is currently unavailable but it will have pricing for both adults and children.
Guests will receive certificates redeemable at participating Magic Kingdom restaurants for the following:
- One lunch quick-service meal that includes one (1) entree and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used only until 4 p.m.)
- One dinner quick-service meal that includes one (1) entree and one (1) non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (may be used from 4 p.m. until close)
- Dessert is not included.
Participating restaurants will include:
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant