The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Bob Iger may extend his tenure as the Disney CEO. The article speculates that with the scheduled departure less than a year and a half away and no clear internal candidate that he may stay on longer while a replacement is found.
- January 5, 2019NewsBob Iger Clarifies Vague Comments About Disney's Shift to Movie Based Attractions
- July 26, 2018NewsWalt Disney Company to Eliminate Plastic Straws and Other Plastics by 2019
- June 20, 2018NewsNew Disney Company Bid For 21st Century Fox Assets Valued at $71.3 Billion
- March 14, 2018NewsDisney Announces Strategic Reorganization That Groups Parks and Resorts With Consumer Products
- January 23, 2018NewsThe Walt Disney Company Gives $1000 Bonuses to 125,000 Employees