The Disney Parks Blog announced that as part of PhotoPass Day on August 19th, guests will be able to enjoy special character interactions and photo opportunities throughout the park.
- Dopey joins Snow White at Town Square Courtyard
- Captain Hook joins Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop in Fantasyland (daylight hours only)
- Cinderella’s Coach in Fantasyland
- “Tangled” light painting photo opportunity near Ariel’s Grotto (available after dark)
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot on the bridge near Fairytale Garden
- Main Street Vehicle near the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (available in the morning and early afternoon)
- Genie will join Princess Jasmine in the Morocco Pavilion
- Mushu will join Mulan in the China Pavilion
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop near Epcot Character Spot (daylight hours only)
- Baymax Animated Magic Shot with the PhotoPass photographer located near Mouse Gear and the Fountain of Nations
- Fisheye lens near the fountain close to the entrance to Spaceship Earth
- The Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” Maleficent, and Cruella de Vil will meet with guests at Sunset Showcase. This opportunity will be available from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop outside the Theater of the Stars (daylight hours only)
- Poison Apple Magic Shot on Sunset Boulevard
- Fisheye lens in the Chinese Theatre Courtyard area
- Meeko joins Pocahontas at Character Landing on Discovery Island
- Timon joins Rafiki at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta joins Flik at Discovery Island near Creature Comforts
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop before the park entrance (daylight hours only)
- Jungle Book Magic Shot near Yak & Yeti Restaurant
- Visit the PhotoPass photographer in DinoLand U.S.A. from 9-10 p.m. to have magical Mickey light effects added to your photo (example below)
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop next to the Marketplace Stage
- Fairy Wings Magic Shot from the PhotoPass photographer roaming around the Marketplace near Tren-D (available from 1-10:30 p.m.)
- You can also visit the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs to enjoy special $99.95 plus shipping pricing on a Personalized Storybook now through August 20!
Guests can purchase a one day PhotoPass for $59.