The Disney Parks Blog announced that reservations are now open for Ale & Compass Restaurant for all dates November 26, 2017 and beyond for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The article also mentions select offerings including:
- Breakfast: Blueberry-Bacon pancakes
- Lunch: Mushroom, Caramelized Onion, and Gruyere Cheeseburger for lunch
- Dinner: Fried Chicken and Waffles with House-made Pickles and Orange-Chili Honey
- Dinner: Coastal Clambake (1/2 Main Lobster, Clams, Corn, and Potatoes)
- Dessert: Lemon "Curd" Meringue Pie
- Dessert: Twelve-Layer Chocolate Cake
Reservations can be made here.
The lounge will also open to guests on November 26th with cocktails and New England and local beers and wine. Dining optiosn include:
- Caramelized Leek and Chorizo White Clam Hearth "Pie"
- Oven Roasted Oysters
- Parker House Rolls with spreads of Bacon Jam, Pub Cheese, and Smoked Trout