BlogMickey.com and WDWMagic.com are both reporting that a new lineup of background music is now playing around Disney's Hollywood Studios. The new music features more jazz ensembles at various areas of the park.
Blog Mickey posted the following break down of music types by location:
- Main Entrance – Big Band arrangements adapted from Mickey Avenue at Shanghai Disneyland. The music will feature variations of some of your favorite Disney songs
- Hollywood Boulevard – Music from the 30’s and 40’s will play along Hollywood Boulevard in an arrangement custom to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The tracks were recorded twice and will seemingly build to a peak as guests transition to the hub of Disney’s Hollywood Studios from Hollywood Boulevard
- Sunset Boulevard – Guests will find vocal tracks from the songs on Hollywood Boulevard as they make their way down Sunset Boulevard
- Echo Lake – Big Band sounds will be featured from the 50’s and 60’s around Echo Lake. Bright, brassy horns will be joined by lush string arrangements.
- Grand Avenue – Retro-contemporary west coast funk will be defined by a strong bassline, electric guitars, horns and synthesizers
- BaseLine Tap House – Jazz and Bossa Nova covers of pop hits from the past few decades
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Courtyard – Live versions of classic rock songs will be combined with crowd noises to give the feel of a live performance