The Disney Parks Blog announced that several new MagicBands will be available in February. They are as follows:
- A Peter Pan design introduces the "Navy Blue" color of Magic Band with a unique Peter Pan design. It retails for $22.99 and will be availble beginning February 9th.
- A "Cream" colored Dooney & Bourke MagicBand will come in its own dedicated suitcase-themed packaging. It retails for $48.00.
- An additional Dooney & Bourke MagicBand will have a limited run of 500 for the 10th Disney Princess Half Marathon. This will be available beginning February 22nd and it retails for $48.00.
- A limited edition (limited to 2500) Black Panther inspired MagicBand debuts with the release of the movie in theaters on February 16th. It retails for $32.99
- Other new MagicBands include The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. The three bands will be available in the park on February 12th and online on February 16th.