The Disney Parks Blog shared details on some of the food offerings coming to Woody's Lunch Box inside Toy Story Land.
The land is set to open on June 30, 2018 and the outdoor quick service location will offer a selection of sandwiches and old fashioned soda floats. Offerings include:
- S’more French Toast Breakfast Sandwich – Oozy goodness in a chocolate ganache- and marshmallow-stuffed French toast topped with graham cracker crumbles. Inspired by the classic American campfire treat.
- Smoked Turkey, Eggs, Swiss, Peppers, and Onions on Sourdough – The perfect hand-held stack of breakfast goodness.
- Breakfast Bowl – The green army men line up for this hearty bowl of potato barrels, brisket-country gravy, and scrambled eggs.
- BBQ Brisket Melt – With a nod to cowboy Woody, this Texas-style smoked brisket features cheddar, Monterey Jack, pickles, and BBQ sauce on garlic butter-grilled sourdough.
- Monte Cristo with Raspberry Jam – Woody’s version of this classic sandwich has layers of ham, turkey, Swiss, and raspberry jam…and is grilled to a golden brown.
- Totchos – Potato barrels, corn chips, chili, and cheese
- Raspberry Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Dried Fruit and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Caramelized Bacon
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait – Layers of banana-vanilla Greek yogurt (with a hint of honey), fresh bananas, strawberries, and pineapple topped with granola and chocolate chips.
- Smoked Turkey, Tomato, and Lettuce on Multigrain Bread – This quintessential lunch box sandwich is a light and fresh option. And to give it a kick of flavor, we add a creamy Dijonnaise.
- Soda Floats
Sides include tomato basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad, and potato barrels. Mini Babybel cheese is also available as a snack, and guests can purchase the Alien Sipper souvenir cup with any fountain beverage or the Mystic Portal Punch – Powerade Mountain Berry Blast with flavors of lemon-lime and tangerine.
Lastly, the Grown-Up’s Lemonade cocktail is a specialty alcoholic beverage withcherry vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, and black cherry puree, beer, or hard cider.