The Disney Parks Blog announced that guests can now book dining reservations at the new Storybook Dining at Artist Point for bookings beginning December 16th.
Guests will dine with Snow White, "and a few of her forest dwelling friends" as well as the Evil Queen. Pricing is $55 for adults and $33 for children. Each guest will receive one of each appetizer, their choice of entree, and one of each dessert as well as their choice of non-alcoholic fountain beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty beverages are not included).
The menu includes the following:
- Hunter’s Pie with chicken, black truffle, and stone fruit preserve
- Winter Squash Bisque with caramel loli and granola served in an adorable black cauldron
- Wicked Shrimp Cocktail with soy, miso, avocado, thai chili, and greens
- From the Garden, an array of fruits, vegetables, cheese, and create-your-own honey butter
- Royal Prime Rib Roast with horseradish mashed potato, hay-smoked carrots, popover, and jus
- Magic Mirror Slow Braised Veal Shank with mashed celery root, wilted winter greens, and jus.
- Seafood Stew with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels, tomato, and fennel
- Grumpy’s Grub - This includes the same appetizers and desserts as the main menu and their choice of entree.
- Princess Pasta (with your choice of red sauce or cheese sauce)
- Vegetarian Steam Bun (with crip shiitake, hoisin, pickles, and cilantro)
- Royal Prime Rib Roast, and Grilled Chicken (both served with roasted potatoes and broccolini)
- The Miner’s Treasure made up of sponge cake, chocolate gems, and buttercream icing
- Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie with meringue
- “Poison” Apple made of white chocolate apple mousse with a sour center
- The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen is crackled maple popcorn and ganache hearts
- Enchanted Apple with citrus vodka, sour apple, and white cranberry juice or summon
- The Smoking Mirror with scotch, wildberry, lime, and rosemary smoke
- Evil to the Core with silver tequila, habanero, blackberry and orange juice
- A variety of beers are also available along with a selection of highly-rated wines from Oregon and Washington State
Non-Alcoholic Specialty Drinks
- Transformation Potion with sparkling lemonade
- Stone Fruit and Berry Breeze with herbal tea infusion
Our full rumor tracker for Storybook Dining can be found here.