The Disney Parks Blog shared the new 30th Anniversary logo for Disney's Hollywood Studios. the logo features the classic font with a large number 30 with both Mickey and Minnie stylized from the cartoon shorts. This version of Mickey and Minnie will be used in the Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway attraction that is set to open later this year.
January 1, 2019
New 30th Anniversary Logo Introduced for Disney's Hollywood Studios
- March 19, 2019NewsNew Parking Lot Section Names at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- March 12, 2019Press ReleaseFlorida Residents Can Play and Stay with Special Ticket and Resort Offers at Walt Disney World Resort
- February 11, 2019NewsDisney Skyliner Undergoes Test Runs Between Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- February 6, 2019NewsReusable Shopping Bags Now Available Throughout Walt Disney World
- January 31, 2019NewsDisney Introduces 'World of Dreams' VIP Tour With Look Inside Cinderella Castle Suite
- March 19, 2019ConfirmedDisney's Hollywood Studios Rumor Tracker
- January 28, 2019ConfirmedDisney Skyliner Rumor Tracker
- December 15, 2018ConfirmedHollywood Studios Entrance and Parking Gates to be Relocated
- March 17, 2017DeadExtra Magic Hours to be Reduced or Removed
- March 15, 2016CompletedPremium Parking Coming to Walt Disney World?