Whispering Canyon at Disney's Wilderness Lodge updated their menu as of March 12th. A new selection of "all-you-care-to-enjoy" skillets are available for lunch and dinner with new breakfast skillets debuting March 26th.
- Signature Lunch Skillet comes with maple-chipotle BBQ slow-smoked pork ribs, barbecued pulled pork, and citrus-herb chicken
- Traditional Dinner Skillet with oak-smoked mustard BBQ beef brisket, maple-chipotle BBQ pork ribs, slow-smoked pulled pork, and citrus-herb chicken
- The “Pig” Dinner Skillet with heaping helpings of braised pork belly, maple-chipotle BBQ pork ribs, slow-smoked pulled pork, and mustard BBQ “piggy wings.”
- Land and Sea Dinner Skillet, which comes with house-smoked salmon, citrus herb chicken, vegan sausage, and charred portabellas
- Vegan Dinner Skillet – filled with maple-chipotle BBQ jackfruit, spicy vegan sausage, mustard-glazed beefless tips, and herb-brushed trick’n chick’n
Both the Traditional Dinner Skillet and The "Pig" Dinner Skillet come with western-style sausage. The dinner skillets also include an assortment of sides that may include coleslaw, sautéed green beans, buttered corn, oven-roasted carrots, charred peppers, BBQ cauliflower, Yukon mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes and freshly-baked cornbread served with delicious honey butter.
For dessert guests can enjoy Apple Pie and a new themed cocktail called the Bourbon Cowboy comes garnished with apple slices.
The new breakfast skillets coming March 26th include the following:
- The Heritage Skillet comes with country potatoes, hickory-smoked bacon, and pork sausage links. For the meat-lovers
- The Carnivore Skillet comes loaded with house-smoked ham, hickory-smoked bacon, pork sausage links, and oak-smoked beef brisket
- Lighter Side Breakfast Skillet comes with Bircher Muesli (Swiss oatmeal), egg white spinach frittata, turkey bacon and turkey sausage, country potatoes, fresh fruit and yogurt
All breakfast skillets also come with house-made buttermilk-cheddar biscuits, scrambled eggs, and Mickey Waffles